RRAI- eCommerce Marketing Agent
Hiring for Vulcan, Alberta location. Interested applicants are requested to submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com . Will consider applicants with Full-Time or Part-Time availability. Salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only applicants under consideration will be interviewed. Successful applicants will be required to pass security clearance requirements as part of any employment agreement.
eCommerce Marketing Agent (1 position available FT/PT)
To facilitate the care, listing, sale, packaging and shipping of retail electronics in a manner that is consistent with the goals and structure of the company.
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value on our retail and wholesale websites.
- Creating various detailed descriptions for items that are deemed of resale value through various online eCommerce sales channels.
- Creating accurate and effective listings through the proper use of grammar, spelling, product condition, and other various attributes that present our product in the most professional manner possible.
- Creating listings with a focus on SEO keywords and meta-words that effectively drive traffic to our web page through Google searches.
- Delivering the “WOW factor” consistently and effectively when dealing with customer service issues, questions, or concerns.
- Constantly creating “raving fans” through consistent feedback by e-mail, phone, or other forms of communication in a timely manner to all of our online customers.
- Do whatever is necessary to suffice our customer needs and expectations.
- Effectively responding and taking responsibility for all customer RMA’s and/or returns of products sold through positive feedback by e-mail, text, phone, or any other means of communication.
- Effectively troubleshoot and answer customer questions in regards to products sold or listed.
- To follow-through and live by commitments made to customers in regards to any returns, refunds, exchanges or any other promises made.
- Ability to research, identify, and effectively price product through online references such as Google, Terapeak, eBay, and any other tool online.
- Through working with Inventory control, assisting in the process of sorting, preparing, and capturing basic product info for effective online sales of various products and maximizing efficiency through by having listing agents post listings through internal database.
- Ability to learn and expand our inventory properly by understanding basic elements of our inventory management software by creating lots, associating serial numbers with products, and properly storing products.
- Ability to maintain low levels of inventory and practicing FIFO rule in inventory management.
- By working with management, help create reports to better identify resale product and to maximize our revenue through decision-making on whether items should be sold wholesale or retail.
- By working with management create a steady stream of product that can be sold wholesale to satisfy company-wide cash-flow efforts.
Culture and Team-Work:
- To be able to work in a team environment with the intention to help the department grow.
- To exhibit a strong work-ethic and energetic attitude that can impact the department as a whole
- To assist and promote team-work amongst the department as a whole by helping other team-members in various tasks, duties, or roles.
- To exhibit a fast-paced and determined attitude to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Motivated and energetic
- Not afraid of hard work
- Good personality
- Good communication skills (Speaks English)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have good range of motion
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds without assistance
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must pass full security screening