RRAI- Warehouse Team Member
Hiring for Vulcan, Alberta location. Interested applicants are requested to submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com . Will consider applicants with Full-Time or Part-Time availability. Salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only applicants under consideration will be interviewed. Successful applicants will be required to pass security clearance requirements as part of any employment agreement.
Warehouse Team Member (3 positions available FT/PT)
To actively process, package, inventory and ship the most cost-effective commodity streams possible.
- Consistently ship accurate and correct product to clients and customers
- Ensure safety for all those who enter the warehouse including employees, visitors and personnel from other departments who may just pass through.
- Ensure that inventory is always maintained and accurate within Inventory software and that it is always in line with the physical product on the ground.
- Continually make sure that product is not sitting in the warehouse but rather is being shipped out quickly.
- Ensure straight, organized lines of products that are safely and neatly placed
- Make sure that nothing is ever placed in front of “anything else” within the warehouse so all aisles of products are labeled and of similar product.
- Make sure product, supplies, equipment and all other things within the warehouse are always stored securely and in an organized, systematic way.
- Perform Other Related Duties As Required
- Motivated and energetic
- Not afraid of hard work
- Good personality
- Good communication skills (Speaks English)
- This job is physically demanding and requires lifting, bending, or standing for long periods of time
- Able to lift, pull, push up 110lbs
- Exposure to environmental conditions (e.g. heat/cold; noise and dust)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must pass full security screening