Vulcan & District Chamber of Commerce
Administrative Assistant/Membership Manager
Vulcan and District Chamber of Commerce
POSITION: Administrative Assistant/Membership Manager
The person holding this position reports directly to the Executive Board of the Chamber of Commerce for direction, training, questions or explanation concerning the work and chamber policy. The status of this position is casual and part-time.
RESPONSIBILITIES The following defines first, the scope and type of work responsibilities characteristic of this position and secondly, the responsibilities which are relevant to staff behavior or chamber standards and are considered part of this job description. In all instances, it is of utmost importance that a high degree of confidentiality be observed.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Basic bookkeeping utilizing Excel and QuickBooks software. MS Office experience is a pre-requisite, Quickbooks experience an asset.
2. Written materials & correspondence
3. Reception& public relations
4. Managing office supply inventory
5. Telephone correspondence
6. Regular and special committee projects
7. Chamber Board secretarial services
8. Basic Web-site maintenance
9. Membership Management
10.Support to Executive Board