August 14th 2013
EARS TO YOU BUSINESS AWARDS NOMINATION – 2013
EARS TO YOU BUSINESS AWARDS
Hosted by VBDS and Vulcan & District Chamber of Commerce
NOMINATION FORM 2013
1. Nominations are for businesses, persons and organizations throughout Vulcan County.
2. Nominees DO NOT have to be members of the Vulcan & District Chamber of Commerce.
3. You can nominate for some, or all, of the categories.
4. You can nominate more than one business, person or organization for one category, BUT they have to be on separate forms.
5. Nominations close 4 p.m. Friday, August 30th.
ALL NOMINATIONS ARE CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL
Download your business awards nomination awards form for 2013 below.
NOMINATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED TO VBDS AS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Mon-Fri from 09:00-16:30 – hand delivered at 110 1st Ave South (VBDS map)
- Mailed to PO Box 1205, Vulcan, AB – T0L2B0
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Faxed to (403) 485 3143
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
Person who provides time/service to directly enhance the community, and serves as a role model through dedication, service and cooperation – Sponsored by North & Company
Businesses owned by person(s) under 30-years-old.
Business either directly offering a technology product and/or service, or using new technology to enhance its service.
New technologies or procedures used to enhance successful agricultural production.
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
In business for a minimum 3 years, displays superior customer service and active involvement in community service; demonstrates significant achievement in business–
i.e. growth, sales, expansion.
EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR
An individual in a hired position who performs beyond the “call of duty”, he/she demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the business he/she represents.
SUCCESS THROUGH DIVERSIFICATION
Business/person who had seized opportunities for growth and variety, providing more than the business originally planned to provide.
BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
The business that truly sees to the needs of its customers in product/service satisfaction, and creates an atmosphere that is conducive to repeat visits.
NEW GENERATION AWARD
Business/person who provides a service that has potential to keep younger generations in the community, and/or keeps multiple generations employed.
NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
In existence less than 3 years under current ownership, demonstrates significant achievement in business and reflects the outstanding spirit and success of the county’s
SERVICE GROUP OF THE YEAR
A not-for-profit organization of service club directly involved with community enhancement,
growth and assistance.
To be updated shortly.