Filling our prescription for a Healthy Community for Everyone
A Physician Recruitment and Retention Committee has been established to provide assistance to the Vulcan County health community to ensure a viable and active hospital and health care system in our community.
The goals of the committee are:
- create custom designed meetings based on the health care workers interests and needs
- provide a welcoming package to new health care workers
- provide an escorted tour of the community
- provide an escorted tour of the hospital and extendicare (under the direction of hospital personnel)
- provide follow-up communication
The Committee will work in association with the community and the professional health care workers to provide the resources available to meet the recruits needs in recreation opportunities, social opportunities, incentive packages and spousal and family support.
The Doctors will provide clinic tours, information in regards to setting up practice, support to new doctors, access to the hospital, and determine the need for the attraction of new Doctors.
For more information on the Physician Recruitment Committee please contact: Glen Hutton, Chairman 403-485-2631.